15 May Remodel Suggestions for Mother’s Day
Looking for a last-minute Mother’s Day gift? Whether it’s for your Mom or a loved one, a quick and easy win might be a spruce up of the Bathroom. This can come in the form of a full remodel or just small bathroom updates that can be completed in a day.
Believe it or not, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to spruce up your bathroom. A couple of dollars here and there, will allow you to remodel a bathroom for below a $100.
Here are some suggestions to think about:
- Redo the Shower Curtain. Shower curtains are easy wins and can easily show off personality in a bathroom. There are a variety to choose from online, from solid colors to mighty designs.
- Look into Baskets and Collective Boxes. Wood is in. Boxes and baskets offer storage space that she can put on the toilet and around the bathroom sink.
- Redo the Towel Rack and Buy Fresh Towels. The towels are an important part of your house, and it and the rack can be a great part accent to your bathroom.
- Upscale Into a Medicine Cabinet. A medicine cabinet can be an easy win for almost any bathroom and is a good and cheap opportunity, to give a user extra room.
- Redo the Paint. Painting can take time, but for the most part isn’t overly expensive and can be a fun team building experience for you and your loved ones.
- Redo the Handles and Faucets. New handles and drains are easy wins for just about everyone and can be done easily and for just a few hundred dollars.
Looking for bathroom remodeling help? Call Our Apex Home Remodelers
Our Apex team of home remodelers are here to help you today from small projects to big, we can help you with just about anything. Submit your bathroom remodeling project by calling 919-290-2909 or submit your project to us online.